Can someone point me to an example or tutorial that shows how to get the value
of a to-many relationship attribute of a Core Data entity? My application is
simple and comparable to the Departments and Employees example in Apple's
documents. When I select a "department" object I have no trouble accessing any
of its other properties, but when I try to get its "employees" I get only a
relationship fault. I have tried everything that I could find in the
documentation and other people's comments (Google search) without success.

I have subclassed the array controllers for "departments" and "employees". In
the "departments" array controller I am trying to calculate a transient
property based on the properties of the "employees" when the method
-(id)tableView:(NSTableView *)aTableView objectValueForTableColumn:
(NSTableColumn *)aTableColumn row:(NSInteger)rowIndex is called by the
"departments" TableView.

Thanks. Lynn.