I'm trying to localize an app that I have currently selling on the Mac
app-store.  I have taken the following steps:

1. Renamed my existing localization directory from "English.lproj" to "en.lproj"
2. Updated the existing localization settings for my main nib file from English
to en
3. Created a new file named Localized.strings in UTF-16 format
4. Added Localized.strings to en.lproj directory
5. Added Localized.strings to project file
6. Populated Localized.strings file with typical key-value pairs for english
7. Created my own macro for calling localizedStringForKey because I didn't want
more than a single argument
#define MCLocStr(key) [[NSBundle mainBundle] localizedStringForKey:(key)
value:@"" table:nil]
8. Changed the value for the "Localization native development region" key from
"English" to "en" in my info.plist file

I think that is it.  When I run, substitutions just are not happening.  Here is
an example.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4920112/Screenshots/2.PNG

What minute obscure little detail have I left out or forgotten?

-Michael