On Apr 12, 2011, at 23:27, Artemiy Pavlov wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I have previously written plugins with custom views, but I am now working on
> a standalone app and have a couple very basic questions:
>
> - I would like to disable my app from maximizing on the screen.
>
> - When the app's window is closed, I would like the app to quit and not stay
> active in the dock.

I'm assuming that when you say "my app", you really mean "my window". Just make
sure in Interface Builder that your window is not resizable (the "Resize"
checkbox in the inspector is turned off).

You can implement the applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed: in your
NSApplicationDelegate instance to return YES, signaling to the NSApplication
object that it should terminate when the last window is closed.

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin