Hi, this is a query for the Print Sheet wizards.

I have a print job, that has 2 different report views, I have a custom
AccessoryView that toggles the views, all working well. One report is best
viewed in Landscape while the other in Portrait. Now I can change this via
setOrientation, when toggling the report type, but the Print Sheet doesn't
refresh it's selected Orientation button to reflect the underlying change to
the printinfo.

I'm currently doing all this switching in knowsPageRange: is there a better
place to setOrientation that will be reflected, of perhaps a way of refreshing
the screen?
Any clues muchly appreciated.

Also the isSelectionOnly, just doesn't seem to work. The key
NSPrintSelectionOnly returns NULL and when I add one in MyDocument it is never
changed. I worked around this by removing NSPrintPanelShowsPrintSelection
option and making my own on my custom AccessoryView. Could these problems be
caused by old printer drivers?

cheers