On Apr 19, 2011, at 9:26 AM, Bhatnagar, Arvin wrote:

> Ok that worked if I were animating just one layer on its own. However, I am
> animating three separate layers in sequence to one another. I know we can
> group multiple animations for one layer (CAGroupAnimation). Other than using
> a timer, is there an alternative to coordinating the animation of different
> layers?

All you should need to do is add the appropriate animations to each layer. If
you need some kind of delay between them, you may find that putting them in a
group animation gives you a nested context to do so. For example if you want an
animation that progresses forward, pauses then reverses it may make more sense
to have a group animation with 2 animations on a timeline with the included
delays that repeats (but doesn't autoreverse, since your doing the reversal
yourself).

Depending on how you feel about it, it can either be a complex or fun game to
see what you can do with animations to get an effect by itself )
--
David Duncan