On Apr 19, 2011, at 4:50 PM, Rodrigo Zanatta Silva wrote:

> Lol, sorry for making your life hard :P
>
> let's write better. (Will be a problem in your computer with this font in
> e-mail? )

I don't believe fonts/styles make it through onto the mailing list.  At least I
didn't see any special font in your message.

> //This is LevelUp.h
> #import "LeveDown.h"
> @interface LevelUp : NSObject  {
> }
> -(void) init;
> -(void)wantCallThisFunction
> @end

How is LevelUp instantiated?  Is it part of the XIB that also contains
LevelDown?

If so, you could declare "IBOutlet id levelUpObject" in your LevelDown view and
connect it to LevelUp.

If LevelUp and LevelDown are not part of the same XIB or LevelUp isn't
instantiated by something else accessible to LevelDown (e.g. the application
delegate or some controller), then notifications may be the best way to go.