Hi all,

I have a strange bug in my CoreData-Application (sql store). I received bug
reports where the program throws
an exception "Could not fulfill a fault". This happens while loading the
document. The only way
I can reproduce this problem is using the "Time Profiler" in Instruments while

It throws the aforementioned exception while accessing a relationship or
property (the objects differ for each load).
Without Instruments I was unable to reproduce the error. Strangely if I open
the same document and retrieve the object mentioned
in the exception: the object is there all properties/relationships are ok, no
problem at all.

Using the -com.apple.CoreData.SQLDebug 1 switch the last entry of the log looks
suspicious:

CoreData: error: (11) Fatal error.  The database at
/Users/felix/Desktop/foo.atype is corrupted.  SQLite error code:11, 'database
disk image is malformed'

If I run the integrity check on this file:

$ sqlite3 /Users/felix/Desktop/foo.atype "pragma integrity_check"
ok

all seems to be ok.

Is it possible to check the file in other ways? I don't understand why the file
shows no problems whatsoever
if I load it normally (not using Instruments). Maybe a Memory management bug (I
don't use GC)?

If someone has a pointer or experienced a similar error: speak up :)

Thanks in advance,

Felix