Don't forget that common look and feel is one of huge advantages of iOS apps. I
daresay most of the iOS apps with customised UIs look awful and their user
experience sucks.

Also, since it was mentioned, WPF gives developers great freedom to expose
their lack of taste.

The default look and feel of UIKit controls is there for a reason, don't throw
that away.

--
Gleb Dolgich
PixelEspresso