{
    ID = 34;
    counter = 2;
    date = "2011-04-19 15:43:52 +0200";
    title = "test.pdf";
    type = file;
}

Now I would like to sort my array of dictionaries first by type and then
(within the type-dictionaries) by date.

I can sort my array by one critierion with a NSSortDescriptor:

NSSortDescriptor *descriptor;
descriptor = [[NSSortDescriptor alloc] initWithKey:@"date" ascending:NO];
[bookmarks sortUsingDescriptors:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:descriptor, nil]];

but how can I first "group" the dictionaries by type and then within the types
sort them by date?
(so use two sorting-criteria with a different priority)