Dear All

I am trying to create a paint like program for iPad. I have downloaded and
played with Apple's sample code GLPaint, but I have come across one big issue.
When I  use a brush image with alpha around the edge, like the apple example, I
start getting dark edges rather that having the edge of the brush image fade
cleanly with the background. My blends and settings are as the apple example I
have only played with the shape of the brush image and also tried different
degrees of alpha value for the opacity of the paint colour.

look forward to any help or suggestions.

Thanks
Reza