I have built an iOS Cocoa Touch Static library.  The source is C++.  Builds
with no error or warnings.

NOw I add this library to a View based iOS project.

I add a C++ file defining a test C++ class.

IN the .cpp I include a header for access to library finctions ... and here is
what is wied to me ...

I get errors in the files that compiled as the library.

I get the following on inline, class and <template> statements

error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '&' token

So is there a setting I am unaware of that lets me use this library in an iOS
app?

-koko