Thanks Peter, Dave, Roger. These are all good approaches!

________________________________
From: Roger Dalal <roger.da...@gmail.com>
To: Jon Sigman <rf_...@yahoo.com>
Cc: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 4:41:36 PM
Subject: Re: Changing UISwitch text

Jon:

UISwitch can not be customized. This question was asked a few weeks ago, and I
recommended http://osiris.laya.com/projects/rcswitch/ by Sascha Hoehne and
Robert Chin.

If you wish to use a UIButton as a toggle, just change the button's image
property to alternating states, as in:

if(condition)
{
         [self.buttonsetImage:offButtonImage forState:UIControlStateNormal];
    condition == NO;
}
else
{
    [self.button setImage:onButtonImage forState:UIControlStateNormal];
    condition == YES;
}

GoodLuck.

Roger Dalal
Assembled Apps

Is there a straightforward way to change the text on the UISwitch ("ON" and