Hi All,

This animation doesn't code doesn't work properly:

  - (IBAction) gotClicked: (id) sender
  {
    [UIView animateWithDuration: 1.0
                          delay: 0.0
                     animations:^{
                         self.view.alpha = 0.0;
                         drawingVC.view.alpha = 0.0;
                         drawingVC.view.frame = CGRectMake(400, 400, 400, 400);
                     }
                     completion::nil];
  }

self.view.alpha is animated but nothing at all happens to drawingVC.view.

The documentation says that multiple views can be animated in the block and it
doesn't say that there are any limitations as to where those views are so I'm
not sure why it doesn't work. Both views are UIViews.

Having said that, I really have no mental model as to how these block based
animations are implemented behind the scenes so I have no means of reasoning
about these items. Can someone explain how animateWithDuration: is implemented
in regards to the block? It doesn't have to be the actual implementation, just
a reasonable one.

Thanks,