Hello Andrew,

Nope - that will not going to work, because container inset is expressed as
a size and inset is set equally from both sizes: inset.width for left and
right "margins", inset.height for top and bottom "margins".

But overwriting NSTextView's -(NSPoint)textContainerOrigin might do the
trick. Going to try that.

Regards,

Rimas M.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Andrew Glushchenko <nosetin...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello, Rimas
> You can change the inset of the NSTextContainer associated with the
> NSTextView for this purpose. See setTextContainerInset method of
NSTextView.