This message keeps getting logged when trying to run my app (OS X 10.6.7):

"No current point for control point bounds"

This does *not* happen on newer versions of OS X, only 10.6.7. It happens
almost as soon as the app opens and renders it totally useless as the window
will not respond. The worst part is that I have no clue where it is coming
from. I put a breakpoint on NSLog() but it breaks at NSApplicationMain() when
that message is logged, which gives me no clue as to what could be causing it.

Does anyone know why this occurs and how to go about debugging it?

Thanks,