I'm running a "page setup" dialog with an accessory view.  The view uses an
NSPrintInfo object that I get from -[NSDocument printInfo].

I would think that -[NSDocument printInfo] would return the same NSPrintInfo*
as the NSDocument uses internally, (with retain-autolease) but the code is
acting like I'm getting a copy of it.

In particular, inside -[MyNSDocument preparePageLayout:], I have to call

        [self setPrintInfo:[self printInfo]]

or the changes I make to [[self printInfo] dictionary] get thrown away in
between the time that I dismiss the panel with <OK> and the time that
-[MyNSDocument documentDidRunModalPageLayout:accepted:contextInfo:] is called.

Can someone shed some light on what's going on?

Is the NSPrintInfo I get from -[NSDocument printInfo] the same one that the
default panel of the 'page setup' dialog touches?

If not, how can my custom panel get/set the 'orientation' (portrait/landscape)
setting on the 'page attributes' panel?