I just got a little RFID reader, and I was wondering what I could do with it.
One thought was to create a thing that would require me to have the RFID card
present to unlock the computer.

Is it possible to hook into Mac OS X's security such that it's not possible to,
say, wake the machine from sleep, without some intervention? Better still would
be to require the RFID card before any login prompt would accept a password
(login, screen lock, admin privileges).

Is there any facility for hooking into the system like that?

TIA,
Rick