Probably fundamental but I haven't got my head straight on this.

Xcode 4.0.2
OS X 10.6.7

I have an app that is a single window that I load NSView elements over the
course of the life of the app.

I want to set the first responder for the window to be a text field in the
NSView after the view is loaded, so that a user can immediately start typing
into the field.

Thanks for any pointers. I've tried many a things to no avail.

----
Eric Williams
AIM: wile...@gmail.com
Skype: wilersh