Please forgive me if my question is stupid.  It's frustrating being a Cocoa
noobie after 30 years of scientific programming, but I'm doing my best to learn.

I'm working on an application that displays a diagram I have drawn in a custom
view to represent data input by the user.  I'd like to print that diagram plus
the input values.  I've read explanations and examples in Apple's
documentation, my library of Cocoa books, and from web searches. Each explains
only how to print either a view graphics or a view containing text by
instantiating an offscreen instance of that single view and redrawing its
contents for printing.

Unfortunately, none of them shows how to print two views containing different
contents.  Can the offscreen view contain subviews that each know how to draw
themselves?

Thank you in advance for your help.  Unless I run into a problem, I won't
respond here so I don't decrease the signal to noise ratio of this list.

Scott