Well, I used the macro UIDeviceOrientationIsLandscape, I'm assuming that this
is for both sides:
#define UIDeviceOrientationIsPortrait(orientation)  ((orientation) ==
UIDeviceOrientationPortrait || (orientation) ==
UIDeviceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown)
#define UIDeviceOrientationIsLandscape(orientation) ((orientation) ==
UIDeviceOrientationLandscapeLeft || (orientation) ==
UIDeviceOrientationLandscapeRight)

So the else only occours when the device is in portrait (being normal or upside
down), right?

So, if scroll view layout during scroll, I cannot do this resizing in
layoutSubview, and should do this in shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation
method in my controller?