Hello,

I wrote a method for NSArray.

- (NSArray *)objectsForKey:(id)key
{
        NSMutableArray *objectsArray = [NSMutableArray arrayWithCapacity:10];

        for( id item in self )
        {
                [objectsArray addObject:[item objectForKey:key]];
        }

        return [[objectsArray copy] autorelease];
}

What I'm curious is if it is OK to use fast enumeration to implement an NSArray
method itself.
Because the mechanism for fast enumeration is already there, I basically think
it will be OK.
However, wouldn't it better to rely on the most fundamental mechanism like
objectAtIndex:?
I found someone's implementation here at
http://svn.opengroupware.org/SOGo/inverse/trunk/SoObjects/SOGo/NSArray+Utilities.m
Approaching such a way looks reasonable to me, because it should work whatever
underlying mechanism is supported by Objective-C.

Will there be any good/bad aspect in using fast enumeration in this case?

Thank you.