Hi,

What is stored in the "cover" object?

If it's the name of a file that is bundled with the app, you can use

cell.coverAuthor.image = [UIImage imageNamed:[[data objectAtIndex:index]
objectForKey:@"cover"]];

If it's the name of a file stored on "disk" some place (e.g., the Application
Support directory) you'll need to build up a string with the complete path for
it using something like

NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSApplicationSupportDirectory,
NSUserDomainMask, YES).

Then pass that full path to [UIImage imageWithContentsOfFile:].

If it's an NSData object containing the actual image, you could use

[UIImage imageWithData:[[data objectAtIndex:index] objectForKey:@"cover"]];

wp