On Jul 3, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Benjamin Dubois wrote:

> It looks like when I run the app, my bundled image is scaled down to about
> 75% of it is actual size.

The resolution of the image is probably set to greater than 72dpi. Take a look
at it in the Preview app’s Info pane. To fix this, either use an image editor
to edit the image and change its DPI to 72, or get its pixel dimensions:

NSImageRepresentation *rep = [image bestRepresentationForDevice: nil];
int width = rep.pixelsWide;
int height = rep.pixelsHigh;