Thanks,

It is for Mac OS (coredata app), but all the documentation seems to refer to Javascript?

I've got a webView *manWeb, and I use this to set the initial page to display;

NSString *manWebString = [[Manufacturers selection] valueForKey:@"manufacturerNewWeb"]; [[manWeb mainFrame] loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:manWebString]]];

Then I navigate through the pages by clicking on the links on the pages etc. This isn't meant to be a full browser experience, I just want to access my suppliers sites for quick reference.

I'm still struggling to find a way to select an image within the page. I'd like to simply click on an image within the webview, then a button in my UI to process it. I'll basically be downloading it, and saving the details to my app. Then I have more relationships to set etc, but I just can't work out how to know what image has been selected?

I'd appreciate any help,

Many Thanks

Amy