I'm using a UIButton subclass as an accessory view in a table cell. I create
the button in my cell's initWithStyle:reuseIdentifier: method, as shown below.

Here's the problem: I touch inside my button, but even when I drag my finger
out of the button and lift up, it's my "up inside" action that gets called, not
my "up outside" action as I expect.

Puzzling.

Any help appreciated.

_murat

- (id)initWithStyle:(UITableViewCellStyle)style reuseIdentifier:(NSString
*)reuseIdentifier
{
    self = [super initWithStyle:style reuseIdentifier:reuseIdentifier];
    if (self)
    {
        self.accessoryView = [[[CustomButton alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0,
0, 40, 10)]autorelease];

        [(UIControl*) self.accessoryView
            addTarget: self
            action: @selector(inside:forEvent:)
            forControlEvents: UIControlEventTouchUpInside];

        [(UIControl*) self.accessoryView
            addTarget: self
            action: @selector(outside:forEvent:)
            forControlEvents: UIControlEventTouchUpOutside];
    }
    return self;