On Jul 13, 2011, at 2:53 PM, mark wrote:

> Is the Debugger() function supported in iOS? (This is for testing purposes
> only.)

No.

> I get a 'Symbol not found' error from the linker.
> What framework do I have to include?

That function is a left-over from the old Macintosh Toolbox, and isn't
available on iOS. It's only available on Mac OS X because it's part of Carbon.

> If not, is there an equivalent?

Well, you could create your own work-alike function, like this:

void Debugger(void)
{
        printf("Debugger() was called!\n");
}

Then set a symbolic breakpoint on the function in Xcode's debugger. I haven't
tried that, but it ought to work if you really need the functionality.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>