Hi,

Just getting more into iOS development, and am deciding on what to do for an
app. One app is a "competition scoring" application, where the judges would
use the app to calculate and score a game. The scores would are derived from
a series of "challenges", each worth a set number of points.

Each challenge score is determined by a Yes/No completion - Did XYZ happen?
Did The other thing happen? etc. I was trying to figure out how to design
the UI and while for a web version that we already have that uses radio
buttons for each question, I'm not sure what would be best for an iOS app. I
looked at the UISwitch, but it shows "On/Off" and that's not quite right. A
segmented control could possibly work, with one for Yes and one for No. I
thought a checkbox to signify "Yes" - but it doesn't look like iOS has
checkboxes (how did I never notice that!).

I want to make it simple, so popping up a separate alert/window would incur
an extra step.

So I'm soliciting opinions / suggestions.

Thanks,

John T.