> I have a class (MyClass) that conforms to the collection methods for mutable
> collections such as...
>
> -(void)insert<Key>:(NSArray *)locationArray atIndexes:(NSIndexSet *)indexes
>

> In my nib I have an NSArrayController and an instance of MyClass
>
> My binding for the NSArrayController content looks like:
>
> Bind to: MyClassObject
> Model Key Path: places
>
> MyClass maintains an NSMutableArray and feeds objects as required with
> methods like
>
> -(void)insertPlaces:(NSArray *)locationArray atIndexes:(NSIndexSet *)indexes
>
> It all works fine.
>
> Then I tried removing the MyClass from the nib and creating it in code. So I
> create a MyClass object and then call
>
> [myArrayController bind:@"content" toObject:myClassObject
> withKeyPath:@"places" options:NULL];

Hmm... Seems like it should be bind:@"contentArray"

The other possibly related issue is that I have my table delegate defined in
the nib and seem to get

-(void)tableViewSelectionDidChange:(NSNotification *)aNotification

Before awakeFromNib which means my binding has not taken place yet. Do I
need to set the delegate in awakeFrmNib rather than in the nib directly?

Thank you,

T.