Hi All,

I'm having a problem establishing the right Z-ordering of Core Animation layers
in a view. I've tried carefully controlling the stacking order of the view's
sublayers, and I've also tried setting the zPosition property, but the problem
I'm having remains.

Here's a screen shot: http://apptree.net/images/salayer_problem.png

The view's hosting layer contains 3 layers, all of which are
CAReplicatorLayers, to provide the reflection effect. The left and right
'bargraph' layers are supposed to be behind the 'title' layer. As you can see,
the one on the left is behind, but the one on the right draws the reflection in
front of the text. Nothing I do seems to make any difference to the
front-to-back ordering of the layers - naturally I want the text in front of
all.

I thought perhaps it's due to how reflections are calculated, but if that were
the case the reflection on the left would draw over the text as well.

Each of these three layers are directly set as sublayers of the view's hosting
layer, and in turn the three have further sublayers to define and draw their
content.

I'm pretty new to Core Animation, and this is the first time I've used
CAReplicatorLayer. Does anyone have some idea what's going on here?

--Graham