I was trying to get away with XCode 3.25 on Lion to make a quick fix to my
code. I have now installed Xcode 4.1. So far I am getting the same error
message. I had this once before in a different application and the solution
then was to create a completely new project and manually add all files back in.
I will try that soon, but this is a big project and that is not an easy task. I
was hoping the issue was similar.

Are the LC_VERSION_MIN_MACOSX and LC_FUNCTION_STARTS translations of 0x24 and
0x26. I had been trying to target 10.5 and deploy to 10.4. That could not find
the SDK in Xcode 4.1. I switched target to 10.6 (which builds, but lots of
warnings) and left deploy at 10.4. I will try changing some more (but I am away
from my development Mac until tonight)