Salutations,

in my custom document package I'm always including a large-ish chunk of data
that does not get modified as I change the document itself. Currently, I'm
keeping this around as NSData-object and write it out when being asked by
NSDocument to return my fileWrapper as one sub-file of the directory package.
Can I do anything to make it more obvious to the Versions / autosave-mechanism
that this file in the package is always the same? Or will it compare the files
anyway and notice it's identical to the one used in the previous revision?

Thanks,