This has to be an incredibly simple question but no amount of googling has
rendered an answer. So, to ask the cocoa dev community :)

All I want to know is whether the 'Send' button found in the Messages and
Whatsapp apps is a built in button or whether Whatsapp cribbed the design
and applied a custom image to their button. If it is built in, I can't find
it and so would like to know how to initialise a button with that style.

Many thanks,

Dan