Hi again,

I double-checked but isn't it that this one is just to create thumbnails?
 Actually running /usr/bin/qlmanage -p is exactly what I'm trying to do
because I want to display short video clips not just still images.  If only
it didn't put [DEBUG] in the title bar it would probably be good enough!
 What would be the best approach to doing this because I need it to work on
10.5?  Thanks!