Yes the error is coming apparently when it tries to move a file which needs an
administrator password.  Thing is a panel is presented asking for permission
and even if you just cancel it this error doesn't appear.  And this is not
something new meaning this project has been ran on many machines before without
this error (to my knowledge).  So I'm just trying to figure out what can be
causing the error when I have never experienced it before.  How else could I go
about troubleshooting this?  Thanks!