I have a very wide NSView set as a document of an NSScrollView. When I
am zoomed in (by setting the cliprect bounds rectangle) swiping left and
right on my magic mouse scroll the expected amount.

But when zoomed out (when the bounds rect is nearly the same size of the
frame rect) left/right swiping is frustrating because of the small step
distance has almost no effect.

I'd like to scale the step distance used for wheel scrolling. How can I
do it?

--
tim lindner
tlind...@macmess.org                                              Bright