I have a number of NSImages that I'm rendering in a custom NSView subclass.
I'm looking to enlarge theses images as and when the user places their mouse
over them and am wondering about the best way to go about doing this.

Currently I'm using the NSView's drawRect: method to composite the images,
but also free to render them via NSImageView instances, if that will make
things easier. My initial instinct was to setup NSTrackingArea's for each
NSImage instance but wanted to ensure I wasn't missing something obvious.