I've been trying to wrap my head around how to drag a file reference out of my
application's table, and onto the Desktop or Finder window, and have that file
be either moved or copied there. I've read a lot of posts here which are mostly
old, on the topic, and not many give code examples of what I think I need.

The problem I have is that I cannot figure out how to get the reference to the
place where I am dropping the files in the Finder. What method returns the file
path string or NSURL of the drop location?

Thanks, Chris