On Aug 14, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Andrew Satori wrote:

> When I enable the sandboxing it all goes into the toilet.  As far as I can
> tell, the NSTask calls are not inheriting the sandbox entitlements and are
> there fore failing to be able to have any file IO against the container.

I think I'd create a tiny little app that tries to read & write those
locations, and provides lots of explicit verbose logging, and try launching
that via NSTask. That would be a way to get more insight into what's actually
happening. Whether it's really file I/O into the location you're expecting
that's blocked, or the pipe that PG creates, or the SysV style shared memory...

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com