Hello List,

I have a question about the Mac In App Purchase. After reading the <<In App
Purchase Programming Guide>> and also other reference document via Google, I
found this guide is mainly focus on the iOS platform, actually, no one can
tell me what’s the difference of the StoreKit.framework on Mac and iOS. My
question is about the verifying Store Receipts, the document says that I can
retrieve the receipt data from the transaction’s transactionReceipt
property, but seems the SKPaymentTransaction have no such property for the
StoreKit.framework on Lion. Does anyone know how to retrieve the receipt
data after finished the transaction?

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/StoreKitGuide/VerifyingStoreReceipts/VerifyingStoreReceipts.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008267-CH104-SW1

After reading the document

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#releasenotes/General/ValidateAppStoreReceipt/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010573

I found that the In App Purchase receipt data is inserted to the original
receipt data file, which is generated after installed from App Store. That’s
to say, there really has an In App Purchase receipt returned from app store,
but I can not get it by following the guide < In App Purchase Programming
Guide >.

Thanks ahead if any one can point out my mistake. I am sure that there is no
receipt data property, please take a look at the head file here:

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/StoreKit.framework/Versions/A/Headers/SKPaymentTransaction.h

Thanks, XiaoGang.