Due to a bug in my code, we shipped an app that unintentionally archives an
NSImage obtained from the Picture Taker. I can fix the bug alright, but I'm
wondering if I can dig myself out of the hole we're in in some way so that
users can rescue these archives.

During dearchiving, I first get a logged warning:

        Warning - attempting to decode NSCGSImageRep

Shortly followed by an out of range exception from NSKeyedDearchiver:

        exception while reading file: *** -[__NSArrayI objectAtIndex:]: index 0
beyond bounds for empty array

This exception prevents the document from being opened at all.

Does anyone know if this image can be dearchived in any way? I can easily catch
the exception and allow the document to open without the image, but ideally I'd
like to find a way to keep the image if at all possible, if only for our
customers' sake.

--Graham