Hello,
In a new project I am developing in Lion I display a number of items in a
standard view. Each of these items is bounded by a NSRect. I would like to be
able to click on an item, display the rectangle around it and then click on the
right, left, top or bottom of the rectangle and drag it to change its size. I
think that support for the NSCursor Class is pretty much what I need although
this class seems to lack the very useful four corner diagonal resize cursor
icons. I have found some code using google that at least contains the cursor
types resizeLeftCursor, resizeRightCursor, resizeUpCursor and resizeDownCursor
that I can adapt for my purpose but I was wondering if I am overlooking some
class or sample code that implements this functionality.
Thank you.

Jeff Schriebman