Here's an interesting one for ya...

My colleague had two NIB files with the same name, but one lacked all the
content of the other. Xcode 3.2.6 would alternate which was included in the
bundle on each build/run (running without building resulted in consistent
behavior).

Hence, exactly every other launch (build/run) would result in alternating
behavior.

A warning that two entries in the project collide would be helpful.

--
Rick