I have an NSView subclass that I'm trying to capture right clicks in. I
override the rightMouseDown: method but it is never called. This is the first
time I've come across this issue as it has always worked fine for me before.
All of the other mouse event methods (mouseDown:, mouseUp:, mouseDragged: etc.)
work just fine. The view itself is a CALayer-hosting view embedded inside an
NSScrollView (unless I'm screwing up something really obvious, I'm pretty sure
the issue is related to this).

Any help is appreciated,