Sorry for touching this old thread. I just want to be sure.

If I am using Core Text (CTLineDraw(line, bitmapDrawContext);) to draw my
text into bitmap context, there is no way to get sub-pixels antialiasing if
resulting image has transparent background?
Currently it looks: http://db.tt/Rtiu7B1

Regards,

Rimas M.