Hi Andrew,

I get this mailing list in digest form so hope I'm not too late to chime in
with what a wonderful tool
Jonathan “Wolf” Rentzsch has given to us and has continued to maintain over the
years.  I never did use the Xcode plugin and so am used to the command line
interface.

Install mogenerator and stash away two terminal commands somewhere for easy
access.  Here, for example are my two commands:

cd /Volumes/.../POS/   # the directory containing your model package

mogenerator -m /Volumes/.../POS/Main.xcdatamodeld/Main\ 32.xcdatamodel
--output-dir /Volumes/.../POS --template-path /Volumes/...MOGenerator/templates
-baseClass DTManagedObject

The only thing I have to change every time is the model version (the "32"
above).  Perhaps some bright spark has worked out a way to avoid that.  Also,
my commands and my project directory structure have evolved over the years and
looking at it freshly, the target directory is probably redundantly specified.

I remember making a template selection at some point in the past to tell
mogenerator to use a user-contributed template which facilitated overriding
model attribute methods (I think, loosely, that the template tells mogenerator
not to define the model attributes as Objective-C 2.0 properties).  I can't
remember details of how to set the template.

All the best,