Hello list,

During weekend I was trying to figure out how to know when new font becomes
available. The only method I was able to find is - (BOOL)fontManager:(id)*
theFontManager*
willIncludeFont:(NSString<file:///Developer-old/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.adc.documentation.AppleSnowLeopard.CoreReference.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSString_Class/Reference/NSString.html#//apple_ref/doc/c_ref/NSString>
 *)*fontName* of NSFontManager. But according to the documentation: *
Important:*  This delegate method is not called in Mac OS X versions 10.3
and later. So it does not work... (I have tried - just in case).

For example: if I have a RTF file with "Noteworthy" family font (which is
available by default on Lion, but not in SL), after opening it on SL
(TextEdit) the font becomes visible in NSFontPanel for that app running
session. I need to catch that moment to update my own fonts popup.

Any thoughts are very appreciate.

Best Regards,

Rimas M.