On Sep 5, 2011, at 11:44 PM, Rimas M. wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Glenn L. Austin <gl...@austin-soft.com>
> wrote:
> <...>
> Also, just because you're using an image for the menu item doesn't mean that
> you can't set the title of the item.
>
> Yes - I can set the title of item with an image, but I don't need
> "duplicated" title which is presented by both - image and title itself:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9psws3vavxpkya4/Duplicated-menuitem-title.png
> All I need is "nice" font preview (which should be done by using image) and
> keep first letter of title shortcut.

Yes, you will need to set the item's title, unless accessibility isn't an issue
for you or all of your customers.

Since you're using a view for the menu item in order to draw the contents
(right?), that view is what the user sees on the screen, but the text is what
the accessibility system uses.

--
Glenn L. Austin, Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver         <><
"Where there's breath, there's hope!"