Hi All,

I have programatically added NSTextView Object.

I want to remove old text from  it and insert the new text. This NSTextView
object is not editable. I am setting value in it using function setString.

I want to update textView continuously, but the text is not updated in
continuos manner and if we click on text view, text get updated but throws
exception
(NSRangeException) NSMutableRLEArray objectAtIndex:effectiveRange:: Out of
bounds

I am facing this problem on Mac OS X 10.7, while application is behaving as per
expectation on Mac OS X 10.5 and Mac OS X 10.6

Any clue will be very helpful

Thanks,
Payal

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems