Hello list,

I have all the songs from iTunes as iTunesFileTracks (via Scripting Bridge). I
want to write new tag information back into the tracks. I can do "song.name =
newSongTitle;" and that works most of the time. Sometimes it fails. Sometimes
it writes "msng" into the name (which is a catatsrophy!). lastError does not
recognize this as an error. So the only way to check if it worked is to do " if
( [song.name isEqualTo: newSongTitle]). Thats a really slow and bad solution.

Is there a preferred way to write tags back into the tracks? Should I use apple
events directly?

Thank you
David