Hi,

I have app with three view controllers nibs: in the main nib the object
loads the collection of objects, in the second nib the view is used to add
new objects to the collection, in the third nib there exist the table view
which is used to show and remove objects from the collection.

Could you tell me, in which nib we have to place the subclass of
NSArrayController?  I wish to implement such methods - setContentFromURL:,

--
best regards
Ariel